We understand that each resident is an individual with unique needs and personal preferences. We are here to offer personalized service and assistance. Upon move in, we would like to meet with the Resident and family to conduct an assessment to best fit your level of care. We are committed to work closely with our Resident’s families and friends to provide them with meaningful visits and social activities.
Think of the home you have always dreamt to live in during your golden years- a home provided with a fireplace, a beautiful garden, privacy, independence, spaciousness and yet cozy. Most importantly, you can call this place your home. There are no worries about maintaining it! You can be assured that there will be on-hand assistance and care whenever you need them.
- 24 hour supervision
- Shared or private rooms
- Three meals a day with optional snacks
- Laundry and housekeeping
- Assistance with medication
- Transportation arrangements
- Assistance with personal care and activities of daily living
- Referral to community resources
- Referral to other healthcare providers
- Wellness program and nutrition
- All utilities, phone and TV hook-up (monthly phone and cable services available for additional fee)
- Wheelchair Accessible